Accreditation Fee Schedule
- $10 Certificate Replacement Fee for lost or additional copies of Award Certificates
- $250 Citation Fee for programs out of compliance
- $100 Director Change (for Awarded Programs)
- $15 Electronic Document Copy Fee for submitted Annual Report, Plan of Action, Request for Validation Visit, Past Completed Validation Visit Paperwork (Requesting Copy)
- $25 Electronic PDF version of the Accreditation Manual
- $25 Hard Copy Fee for submitted Annual Report, Plan of Action, Request for Validation Visit, Validation Visit Paperwork (Requesting Copy)
- $60 Hard Copy of the Accreditation Manual
- $50 Late Fee for late paperwork submission
- $35 Missing Paperwork Fee
- $200 Ownership Change Fee
- $100 Plan of Action Review Fee (for Awarded Programs)
- $250 Plan of Action Review Fee (for Deferred Programs)
- $100 Program Name Change Fee
- $200 Program Relocation Fee
- $100 Suspension Fee
- Variable Fee for Relocation/Expansion/Re-visit – Contact the Accreditation Office for an invoice
- Variable Fee to Reschedule Validation Visit – Contact the Accreditation Office for an invoice
- Various other special circumstances fees exist. Contact the Accreditation Office with questions
You have multiple options for submitting payments. Payment for reports and documentation is due within 45 days of paperwork submission. Paperwork will not be reviewed until payment is complete; delays may negatively affect your program’s accreditation. Failure to make payments in a timely manner will incur a citation fee.
1. Pay Online with a Credit Card
Click on the appropriate fee above. Check out through our secure online store. If you know your login information, log in to auto-fill your program’s information. If you do not know your login, you can still proceed. Please ensure identifying information for the program is included to properly credit your account. Print a copy of the receipt for the program’s records and send one with the paperwork as payment confirmation.
2. Mail a Check/Money Order Payment
The program can mail payment with the paperwork or mail it separately in an envelope. If the check is mailed separately, please ensure identifying information for the program is on or with the check to ensure payments are accurately assigned to program accounts.
Please make all checks out to:
Association for Early Learning Leaders
1250 S. Capital of TX Hwy., Bldg. 3, Suite 400
Austin, TX 78746
Note: Checks not made out to the Association for Early Learning Leaders may be requested to be reissued and will delay the paperwork. Returned checks will incur a $25 fee.
3. Pay Over the Phone with a Credit Card
Contact the Association for Early Learning Leaders office and make a credit card payment over the phone.
Call Accounts Receivable directly at 512.551.0857.
The receipt will be e-mailed to the program for the program’s records and to include with the paperwork submission as payment confirmation.
Questions regarding payments? Reach out to us at: [email protected]
Looking for an Accredited Program?
Looking for a Vendor?
The Association for Early Learning Leaders is committed to excellence in the field of early childhood care and education by promoting leadership development and enhancing program quality.