What Is A Vendor Member?
The primary goal of the Association for Early Learning Leaders’ Vendor Membership is to support and connect our audience of owners, directors, and administrators in early care and education with the producers and distributors of child care products and services.
The Association will grant Vendor Membership to those businesses and organizations who feature products or services that benefit early care and education programs. Vendors who join the Association obtain a full year of benefits for only $375!
Benefits of Our Vendor Membership:
Member Exclusive Benefits Include:
- Company listing with contact information on the Association’s website for 12 months
- Listing as a featured vendor in our monthly member e-news (1000+ distribution) and quarterly association e-news (15,000+ distribution)
- The opportunity to feature a member-only discount on our member discount page
- Quarterly FaceBook posting featuring your resource/service
PLUS your choice of 2 of the following benefits:
- $100 discount on your Conference exhibit booth
- The opportunity to host 1 educational webinar per year that will be free to all members
- Featured vendor article in one of our monthly member newsletters
- One dedicated e-blast to members
Additional Fee-Based Engagement Opportunities:
- Additional Webinar: $100
- Additional E-News Feature Article: $200
- Additional dedicated e-blast to members: $200
Non-Member Vendor Engagement Opportunities
Interested in sharing your expertise and early childhood education products and services with decision makers, but Vendor Membership isn’t the right fit today? No problem! The Association for Early Learning Leaders offers organizations and companies a variety of cost-effective ways to get your message out, including:
- Educational webinar: $250
- Featured article in our monthly e-news letter: $350
- Dedicated Facebook post on AELL page: $350
- Blast e-mail to Association members: $650
How Can Vendors Participate in Our National Events?
The Association for Early Learning Leaders hosts two national events each year: our National Conference: How Successful Directors Lead each Spring and our Leadership Symposium each Fall. Each event caters directly to the owners, directors, and administrators in early care and education from all around the country.
If you have any questions about Vendor Membership or Vendor Opportunities, please reach out to us. We would love to hear from you! E-mail Aryam Andom at [email protected] or call us at 800-537-1118.
Looking for an Accredited Program?
Looking for a Vendor?
The Association for Early Learning Leaders is committed to excellence in the field of early childhood care and education by promoting leadership development and enhancing program quality.
© 2020 Association for Early Learning Leaders All Right Reserved