STANDARD PLUS MEMBERSHIP
STANDARD PLUS MEMBERSHIP
Standard Plus Membership
We would like to invite you to become a member of the Association for Early Learning Leaders, an organization whose sole focus is directors, administrators, and owners of early education programs. You will be joining a unique group of motivated leaders who speak your language and know your world. Our members value the importance of ongoing professional development and quality improvements in programs serving young children and their families.
Why Become a Member?
Association for Early Learning Leaders is committed to providing you with the tools that you need to achieve excellence. To ensure your success, the Standard Plus Membership provides a myriad of opportunities for learning including online exclusive Tools of the Trade, quality webinars, and so much more!
Develop the skills that you need as an early childhood administrator by subscribing to our Standard Plus Membership today!
- Professional Membership
- FREE recorded webinars led by experts in the early childhood field, providing training for administration, accreditation, legal issues, and human resources.
- Our monthly e-newsletter with exclusive access to early childhood articles and event updates as well as informative emails containing timely, practical tips for early childhood administrators, and alerts about professional development opportunities.
- High-quality, low-cost early childhood training through Smart Horizons.
- Free Print or Digital Exchange Magazine Subscription, the leading publication in our field since 1978! (Valued at $45/year)
- Free CareerPlug Account preloaded with job templates, messaging, hiring steps, and interview guides. Members can can also access a “Pro” version of CareerPlug for a special rate of $495 per year (valued at $1,200) to take your hiring to the next level with unlimited job postings to over 10 major job boards, applicant assessments, simplified paperless onboarding and so much more!
- Discounts of up to $100 off professional training, including our Annual National Conference and LEAD! Regional Training Events
- Members Only Quarterly Virtual “Pour It Out”
- Members-Only discounts on products and services
- Convenient auto-renewal option to avoid lapses in your membership and access to benefits
Looking for an Accredited Program?
Looking for a Vendor?
The Association for Early Learning Leaders is committed to excellence in the field of early childhood care and education by promoting leadership development and enhancing program quality.
© 2020 Association for Early Learning Leaders All Right Reserved