Legacy Commission Scholarship Application
2021 Legacy Commission Scholarship Application
The Legacy Commission was formed by past Board Presidents of the Association with the purpose of “giving back” and supporting the mission and legacy of AELL and all it represents. As an extension of that effort, we are making available a limited number of scholarship awards for use at 37th Annual National Conference, How Successful Directors Lead. It is truly our joy to support the ongoing professional development of early learning leaders like you!
Please review the eligibility requirements and guidelines below and submit completed application below along with requested supporting documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered. For additional conference information, please visit our website at www.earlylearningleaders.org.
Dates and Location
The 37th Annual National Conference will be held June 16-19, 2021 at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Orlando, Florida.
- Candidate must be a member in good standing with AELL.
- Candidate must be actively working in the field of early education.
- Candidate must submit all required documents in a timely and complete manner.
- Completed scholarship application
- Updated resume
- Letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating why you are deserving of this scholarship
- Typewritten, double-spaced 200-word essay addressing the following questions:
- Why have you chosen a career in Early Education?
- What are your career goals?
- What impact would this scholarship have on your education and career goals?
Applications should be emailed to Lori Buxton, [email protected] and must be received no later than April 30, 2021 for consideration for the 2021 conference awards. Award notifications will be made on or before May 15, 2021.
Looking for an Accredited Program?
Looking for a Vendor?
The Association for Early Learning Leaders is committed to excellence in the field of early childhood care and education by promoting leadership development and enhancing program quality.
© 2020 Association for Early Learning Leaders All Right Reserved