Why Subscribe to the Owner Toolkit?
Child care center owners meet your goals by subscribing to our Owner Toolkit! Gain instant access to online Tools of the Trade, professional development workshops, an exclusive Ask the Expert Forum geared towards owner-related questions, opportunities to network among owners and directors of early childhood programs, and so much more!
Learn practical strategies that you can apply to your center, and network with fellow owners by subscribing today!
Owner Toolkit Benefits
- Professional Membership
- FREE monthly webinars led by AELL's staff and experts in the early childhood field, providing training for administration, accreditation, legal issues and human resources
- An issue of our yearly trade journal, Professional Connections, including Tool of the Trade, Teamwork, and Caring for your Children
- Twenty-four issues of our e-newsletter with exclusive access to early childhood articles and event updates as well as informative emails containing timely, practical tips for early childhood administrators, and alerts about professional development opportunities
- High-quality, low-cost early childhood training through Smart Horizons
- Monthly informational emails containing timely, practical tips for early childhood administrators and alerts about professional development opportunities
- Discounts of up to $100 off professional trainings, including our Annual National Conference and Fall Leadership Symposium
- Access to Subscribers-Only online resources, including Ask the Expert Forum, fillable worksheets, articles and exclusive leadership e-books.
- Subscribers-Only discounts on products and services, including Exchange Magazine, Discount School Supply, Rocky Mountain Sunscreen, Walden University, and much more!
- Complimentary job posting on our website
- Access to a network of like-minded professionals through our subscriber directory