Association for Early Learning Leaders' Executive Administrator Toolkit
Why Subscribe to the Executive Administrator Toolkit?
The goal of the Association for Early Learning Leaders' Executive Administrator Toolkit is to develop stronger early learning leadership through informed and engaged leaders and enhance quality programs for young children. We provide our subscribers with the tools they need to be efficient, goal-seeking, successful child care center administrators. Gain instant access to online Tools of the Trade, professional development webinars, an exclusive Ask the Expert Forum geared towards early learning program administration and so much more!
Discover the wide range of learning and growth opportunities that the Executive Administrator Toolkit can provide you by subscribing today!
Executive Administrator Toolkit Benefits
- Professional Membership
- FREE monthly webinars led by AELL's staff and experts in the early childhood field, providing training credits for administration, accreditation, legal issues and human resources
- An issue of our yearly trade journal, Professional Connections, including Tool of the Trade, Teamwork, and Caring for your Children
- Twenty-four issues of our e-newsletter with exclusive access to early childhood articles and event updates as well as informative emails containing timely, practical tips for early childhood administrators and alerts about professional development opportunities
- High-quality, low-cost early childhood training through Smart Horizons
- Monthly informational emails containing timely, practical tips for early childhood administrators and alerts about professional development opportunities
- Discounts of up to $100 off professional trainings, including our Annual National Conference and Fall Leadership Symposium
- Access to Subscribers-Only online resources, including Ask the Expert Forum, fillable worksheets, articles and exclusive leadership e-books.
- Subscribers-Only discounts on products and services, including Exchange Magazine, Discount School Supply, Rocky Mountain Sunscreen, Walden University, and much more!
- Complimentary job posting on our website
- Access to a network of like-minded professionals through our subscriber directory